- To begin, before or during the time of collecting personal information, we identify the purposes for which information is collected. We only retain personal information that is necessary for the fulfillment of provided services and purposes.
- We will only collect and use personal information solely to fulfill specified purposes and other compatible purposes. Unless we obtain consent from the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will protect personal information with reasonable security safeguards, that include unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. It is important to note that breakingboundaries.info utilizes Google Analytics and server-based analytics packages.
- These websites automatically gather limited information from visitors and store anonymous information to server log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, basic IP information, referring pages, operating system used, and date/time stamps.
- However, this information does not identify individual users. It is solely used for site administration, analysis of website usage, and trends.
Links to other websites:
- We are not responsible for the practices employed by any other websites or services that may be linked to or from our site, including the information or content contained within them.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personal identifiable information as required by law when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal processes.
Changes to our policy:
- Your continued use of our site after any modification to this policy will constitute your acceptance of such change.
- We are committed to providing services according to this policy and ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- We will make information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available.