- Initial sessions are 15 mins and are free of charge.
- During the initial contact we will discuss your presenting concerns, services, and a “goodness of fit” of services.
- In the event that services are not aligned with in a “goodness” of fit we can you with provide referrals, resources, and/or recommendations.
- We recognize that the process of seeking therapeutic services requires deep reflection, courage, and time.
- During our initial contact we will explore if our current level of services are a good fit for your needs and goals.
- In the event that our services are NOT a suitable match, we will provide you with referrals that can be a better “fit”.
- Our goal is to ensure that you are receiving the services and support that you need.
- After the initial consultation, we typically schedule an appointment for our first session.
- Our first session is slightly longer than weekly sessions, and center on gathering clients’ background information, presenting concerns, and supports. The in-depth intake process allows for us to explore ways to support our clients.
- If our services, are not a good fit we can provide clients with a referral another resources.
- Ashley holds certifications as a:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in New Jersey
- Certified School Social Worker in New Jersey
- Our goal is for you to receive the services you need. We understand that each provider and client are unique individuals with a wide range of experiences.
- We work from a holistic and restorative approach, that means we recognize the fact that we do not know everything and might not be able to work with everyone who enter treatment or with some presenting concerns.
- If your needs exceed our ability and scope of services, we will gladly discuss this with you and do our best to provide you with a list of referrals to our network of providers who might better meet your needs.
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES.
Do I need to be covered by insurance?
- We are currently an out-of-network provider and are accepting private pay clients or those with out-of-network benefits.
- To inquire if you on out-of-network coverage, please contact your insurance carrier to explore your options.
- We will provide you with documentation to submit for partial or full reimbursement from your insurance provider. You are responsible for the unreimbursed balance. See “questions to ask insurance” below.
Questions to ask insurance?
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my copay for outpatient psychotherapy?
- What is my individual and family deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Do I need prior authorization?
What do I need for reimbursement?
- We will provide you with documentation to submit for partial or full reimbursement from your insurance provider.
- To ensure equitable access to mental health services, some clients are eligible for a sliding scale rate. Please contact us for more information.
What if I’m not insured…
- We are passionate in creating access and equity to our services and offer a sliding scale option to clients who have no active medical insurance.
- If you have private or commercial insurance, you are not currently eligible for sliding scale and would be referred to our out of pocket fee.
HOURS & LOCATION.
What are you current hours of operation?
- Our current hours are Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 3:00 pm-8:00 pm. We also offer evening appointments on Saturday’s and Sunday’s.
- REMINDER: We an out-of-network provider and are accepting private pay clients or those with out-of-network benefits.
What if I can not make not my appointment?
- Please reach out within a 24 hours to cancel your appointment. In the event that does not occur, we will charge our full rate for the missed session.
Where are you located?
- Due to a recent rise in COVID-19 our services will be conducted virtually through telehealth.
- Our services are available to New Jersey residents.
I have more questions, how can I contact you…
- If you would like to contact us to learn more about our services, please feel free to contact us here.